Fee Schedule for Licensees
NOTICE: As of August 20, 2016 licensure renewal fees have increased.
Please make note of the updated amounts listed below.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
RENEWAL OF LICENSE, per year $140
- Renewal Period opens February 1st and closes March 31st.
- Licensees who renew in April are charged a late fee (see below for more details).
- The term for license renewal shall be for two years.
- Licensees whose birth year ends in an ODD number shall renew in ODD-numbered years.
- Licensees whose birth year ends in an EVEN number shall renew in EVEN-numbered years.
LATE RENEWAL OF LICENSE $120
- Late fee is paid in addition to the renewal fee.
- Licenses may be renewed until April 30th but are charged a penalty if renewed in the month of April.
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FEE – ONE Year License $75
- $75 Reinstatement Fee
- Even Birth Year & Odd Application Year
- Odd Birth Year & Even Application Year
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FEE – TWO Year License $215
- $75 Reinstatement Fee + $140 Renewal Fee (one year)
- Even Birth Year & Even Application Year
- Odd Birth Year & Odd Application Year
LICENSE VERIFICATION $40
DUPLICATE WALL LICENSE $50
LICENSEE COURSE REVIEW $20
- Fee is per course, per licensee.
- Fee is to accompany the Individual Course Approval Application. Instructions are listed on the form.