Fee Schedule for Licensees
§501.A. The board may collect the following fees...
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
RENEWAL OF LICENSE $280
- The term for license renewal shall be for two years.
- Licensees whose birth year ends with an ODD number shall renew in ODD-numbered years.
- Licensees whose birth year ends with an EVEN number shall renew in EVEN-numbered years.
- Renewal Period opens February 1and closes April 30.
LATE RENEWAL OF LICENSE $400
- Renewal applications received in the month of April shall be assessed a late renewal fee of $120.
REINSTATEMENT DUE TO FAILURE OF TIMELY RENEWAL $475
as provided in §187.B.*
- Renewal applications received after April 30 and on or before December 31 of the licensee's renewal year shall be deemed as an application for license reinstatement.
ALL OTHER REINSTATEMENT
- Odd Birth Year/Odd Reinstatement Year or Even Birth Year/Even Reinstatement Year = $215
- Odd Birth Year/Even Reinstatement Year or Even Birth Year/Odd Reinstatement Year = $75
**All online payments subject to $3 processing fee.
DUPLICATE WALL LICENSE $50
- Access the electronic form through your Dashboard.
- If you are requesting a duplicate wall license due to a legal name change, you must complete the Legal Name Change Form. Submit the completed, original form along with payment and a copy of proof of name change (i.e. marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc). You are not required by law to obtain a new wall license when you change your name. This is strictly your choice.
LICENSEE COURSE REVIEW $20
- Fee is per course, per licensee.
- Fee is to accompany the Individual Course Approval Application accessible via your licensee Dashboard.