For quick access, select a topic below.
Guidelines for Infection Control
- 09/11/2020 Governor's Proclamation 118 JBE 2020: Renewal of State of Emergency for COVID-19 Extension of Emergency Provisions
- 09/11/2020 Governor's Proclamation 117 JBE 2020: COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Phase 3 of Resilient Louisiana
- 08/26/2020 Governor's Proclamation 111 JBE 2020: Renewal of State of Emergency for COVID-19 Extension of Emergency Provisions
- 07/23/2020 Governor's Proclamation 96 JBE 2020: COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Renewal of Phase 2 of Resilient Louisiana
- 07/11/2020 Governor's Proclamation 89 JBE 2020: COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Additional Phase 2 Mitigation Meausres
- 07/02/2020 LDH Notice: Continuation of LDH Notices and Orders Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- 06/25/2020 Governor's Proclamation 83 JBE 2020: Renewal of State of Emergency for COVID-19 Phase 2 of Resilient Louisiana
- 06/05/2020 Governor's Proclamation 75 JBE 2020: Renewal of State of Emergency for COVID-19 Extension of Emergency Provisions
- 06/05/2020 Governor's Proclamation 74 JBE 2020: State of Emergency for COVID019 Phase 2 of Resilient Louisiana
- 06/04/2020 LDH Notice: Healthcare Facility Notice #2020-COVID19-ALL-020
- 05/15/2020 LDH Notice: Continuation of LDH Notices and Orders Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- 05/01/2020 Governor's Proclamation 52 JBE 2020: Renewal of State of Emergency for COVID-19
- 04/24/2020 LDH Notice: Clarification of Notice Issued 04/20/2020 for Allowable Medical, Surgical and Dental Procedures.
- 04/20/2020 LDH Notice: Amended & Updated Guidance for Medical & Surgical Procedures, Dental Visits, & Other Healthcare Services.
- 04/16/2020 LDH Notice: Guidance of the provision of Health Care Services in a Non-Discriminatory Manner During the COVID-19 Event
- 03/21/2020 LDH Notice: Guidance to healthcare providers to transition to telehealth or postpone services that can safely be postponed.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Infection Control Guidelines for Healthcare Professionals – Updated 4/13/2020
- CDC Guidance Documents for Healthcare Professionals
- World Health Organization (WHO) technical guidance for health workers
- Louisiana Department of Health, Office of Public Health Provider Information for Healthcare Professionals
- Louisiana Department of Health Guidance and Resources
- Louisiana Department of Health COVID-19 FAQs
- CMS Recommendations for Re-Opening Facilities to Provide Non-Emergent Non-COVID-19 Healthcare
- Opening America Again Guidelines
- Louisiana Open Safely
- Telehealth in Louisiana - FAQs
- Telehealth in Louisiana - Board Rule
- Telehealth Resources - APTA (free courses and other COVID-19 resources availalbe to all PTs and PTAs)
Renewal Information – 2021 Renewals ONLY
- Employees continue to work a modified remote schedule. The best way to get in touch is via email and contact information can be found here. Should it be needed, staff can schedule an appointment for a phone call with you.
- Mail continues to be processed daily. Items may be hand-delivered should the licensee choose. If the door is open, you may enter the lobby and drop off your package at the window. If the lobby is closed when you arrive, you may leave your package in the box outside the office door or slide it under the door if the shape/size permits. You must wear a mask inside the building.
- Mailing Guidance: Do NOT require a signature on mail sent to the board office during this time. We recommend that you use other tracking options for mailed documents during this time.
- Should you have a need to speak with someone urgently, visit our Contact Information page herefor remote line numbers.