Continuing Education Resources
The ABCs of CEUs
How Do I Know if My Course is Approved?
CE QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
Continuing education doesn't have to be confusing. Click on the link above and follow the easy steps listed!
Other Continuing Education Resources
- CE Policy
Transparent guidelines in the Louisiana Physical Therapy Board’s approval process for Continuing Education
- Individual Course Approval
How to get a course approved for yourself if it was not submitted by the course sponsor
- CE Exemption
How to submit a request for continuing education exemption
- Instructions for Submitting Evidence-Based Citations
Course approval applications both by course sponsors and by licensees for individual approval requires citations for any clinical course types. This document will provide as a guide for how to format and submit these citations on a course approval application.
Forms for board-approved courses or activities:
- Go back to school
- Serve as the primary Clinical Instructor for PT/PTA students or provisional licensees
- Mentor PTs in residency and fellowship programs
- Serve in an elected/appointed position of a PT organization
- Teach an approved clinical or preventive course or activity
- Write an article